For over 60 years, Trice Jewelers has been renowned for having one of the largest inventories of designer-made diamond engagement rings in the greater Centennial, Denver, and Rocky Mountain areas. Including models by brands including Simon G, Gabriel New York, Noam Carver, Fana, and more, the bridal jewelry professionals at Trice Jewelers are excited to also offer - in our state-of-the-art Centennial showroom - a comprehensive and expertly done selection of exquisite custom engagement ring design services.
With ten master jewelers located on-site, we are proud to be the largest custom jewelry and repair team in the Denver area and are ready to help you with creating the engagement ring of your wildest dreams.
A few months ago we talked about the reasons why you should take advantage of custom design at Trice Jewelers, and today want to share a few design considerations to keep in mind to make the custom creation process with Trice Jewelers as simple as possible.
Design Consideration #1: Engagement Ring Style
Maybe the most important design consideration you'll have to make, the unique style of your engagement ring has an immense influence on the overall design and motif of your custom piece. Additionally, while every engagement ring is beautiful in their own way, it's important to choose a ring style that best matches your bride-to-be's individual personality and fashion preferences.
Popular Engagement Ring Styles Include:
- Solitaire: Restrained and refined, solitaire engagement rings are named for the single diamond that serves as the pieces' focal point. Solitaire rings are great for brides looking for a piece that stands out without being overbearing.
- Three Stone: Thought to represent a couple's shared "past, present, and future," three stone rings feature three similar-sized center diamonds instead of one. Three stone rings are exceptionally regal and emit a distinctive vintage-inspired charm.
- Halo Style: Perhaps the most popular engagement ring style available today, halo style engagement rings are made with a stunning circle of small bright diamonds which surround the piece's center stone.
- Sidestone: A fabulous way to enhance any other ring style, sidestone engagement rings include a line (or sometimes lines) of beautiful small-sized stones that are placed directly into the band of the ring itself.
Design Consideration #2: Center Diamond Shape
Every bit as important as engagement ring style, another choice to be made when participating in custom design at Trice Jewelers, is deciding what shape you want the piece's center diamond to be. Each the more beautiful than the last, every diamond stone shape comes with its own set of particularities and strengths that can have a major influence on the general aesthetics of your item.
Popular Center Diamond Shapes at Trice Jewelers:
- Round: Crafted with a straightforward circular shape, round cut diamonds are today's most popular bridal jewelry options because of their gigantic level of natural sparkle and versatility.
- Princess: Simply confident, princess cut diamond stones are made with an elegant pyramid-like shape that creates a glamourous look that is easy to match with any engagement ring style.
- Emerald: Great for brides with an appreciation for all-things-vintage, emerald cut diamonds look especially exquisite when set in three stone or prong solitaire style settings.
- Cushion: Also sometimes referred to as "pillow shape" stones, cushion cut diamonds are a unique combination of a round stone with princess shaped stones, as well as are known for possessing an increased level of clarity when compared to other diamond shapes.
- And Others: In addition to the cuts mentioned here, at Trice Jewelers we offer a large selection of GIA-certified loose diamond stones in a massive selection of shapes, sizes, and even colors. At Trice Jewelers, our team of diamond professionals are ready to help you with finding the perfect piece for anyone today.
Design Consideration #3: Precious Metal
Last but not least, another choice to take in consideration when planning your custom engagement ring is what precious metal you'd like the piece to ultimately be made of.
At Trice Jewelers our team of ten skilled jewelry making professionals is able to work with an array of precious metals to help you find just the perfect material. In addition to the timeless standbys, yellow gold, white gold, and rose gold, our team is able to create pieces using so-called "alternative metals" such as platinum, palladium, cobalt, titanium, and many others.
No matter what precious metal you have in mind, the design team at Trice Jewelers is here to help!
Contact Us Today to Learn More on Custom Engagement Ring Design at Trice Jewelers!
For more information on our custom design services, or to make an appointment with our jewelry making team, please call us now at 1-303-759-9661, visit our "Contact Us" page at TriceJewelers.com, or visit Trice Jewelers - located on S. University Boulevard in Centennial, Colorado - today!